This website (hereinafter "Website") is operated and managed by NIDEK CO., LTD. (hereinafter "NIDEK"). You agree to the following Terms and Conditions, by using our Website.
The following actions are prohibited. If these actions are found, the contents may be deleted in whole or in part without prior notice. However, NIDEK has no obligation to monitor this Website constantly.
- Actions that may infringe the rights or privacy of NIDEK or any third parties.
- Actions that may cause disadvantage or damage to NIDEK or any third parties.
- Actions that may offend public order and morals.
- Criminal actions or actions that may induce crime.
- Actions that defame or libel NIDEK or any third parties.
- False declaration or report such as registering e-mail address of someone else.
- Using, uploading, or providing any harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Any other actions that may breach laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Any other actions that NIDEK deems inappropriate.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials on this Website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, and other laws regarding intellectual property rights.
All copyrights on this Website belong to NIDEK or each right holder. You may not use (including copying, transmitting, distributing, assigning, and translating) any materials on this Website without NIDEK's prior consent, beyond your personal use.
Any intellectual property rights on this Website, such as trademarks, belong to NIDEK or each right holder. You must not use these rights without NIDEK's prior consent.
If NIDEK sends you e-mails to respond your inquiries, copyrights regarding any contents of these e-mails also belong to NIDEK, so you must not use them without NIDEK's prior consent. When you reply to e-mails from NIDEK, you can quote all or part of those contents.
If you would like to use any materials on this Website, you must contact NIDEK for permission in advance.
Privacy of Personal Information
You may provide your personal information to NIDEK through this Website. If you want to know how NIDEK uses your personal information, please read "Website Privacy Statement".
Link to or from Website
- You must not put a link to this Website without NIDEK's consent. If you would like to link to this Website, contact NIDEK for permission in advance.
- NIDEK will not be responsible for any damage caused by linking from other websites to this Website.
- Any third parties' websites linked from this Website would not imply NIDEK's endorsement of use or contents of those websites.
- NIDEK will not be responsible for any damage arising out of the contents or usage of third parties' websites linked from or to this Website.
Available Area for Products and Services
Whether products and services posted on this Website can be provided or not depend on your country or region. If you want to know more information about our products and services, please contact NIDEK.
- Any designs or behavior of this Website are not warranted for optimization of your browsing terminals or operating environments of them. NIDEK will not be responsible for any conditions of your browsing or operation.
- NIDEK will make no warranty of any information posted on this Website. NIDEK may change all or part of information posted on this Website without notice.
- NIDEK may stop or shut down this Website and alter all or part of the services provided on this Website without notice.
- NIDEK will not be responsible for any damage arising out of using this Website or inability to use it from any cause, or any damage arising out of system failure on this Website such as disclosure of restricted information, or third parties' actions such as writing data, unauthorized access, remarks, and sending a message.
Use of your Feedback
NIDEK may use your proposal, idea, concept, opinion, and comment (hereinafter "Proposal") along the lines suggested. When you submit your Proposal, you are deemed to agree the following terms. Your Personal Information will be handled in accordance with "Website Privacy Statement".
- NIDEK has no obligation to treat your Proposal as confidential.
- NIDEK has no obligation to review, evaluate, or adopt your Proposal.
- Even if NIDEK's idea happens to be similar in whole or in part to your Proposal, NIDEK will not be responsible for any compensation thereof including payment.
This Website uses the technologies called "Cookies" for the following reasons:
- To provide more convenience to you when you revisit this Website.
- To make an analysis of this Website usage.
This Website adopts the technologies called "SSL" to protect your personal information. Using an SSL compatible web browser, your submitted personal information, such as your name, address, and telephone number, will be encrypted automatically. If your web browser is not compatible with SSL, you may not use all or parts of the services on this Website.
Web Data Analysis
This Website uses the "Google Analytics" as web data analysis solution. The traffic information obtained by Google Analytics are processed into masked statistical data that could not been identified an individual, and NIDEK uses the data for the purpose of improvement of this Website and so on.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
This Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions shall be adjudicated by the Nagoya District Court.
NIDEK may change the Terms and Condition without notice.
Inquiries about Terms and Conditions
Public Relations, Planning Department, NIDEK CO., LTD.
Last Updated: November 1,
2011 NIDEK CO., LTD.