- Non-invasive, real-time imaging and quantitative assessment of retinochoroidal blood flow
- MBR (Mean Blur Rate)
- Multifunctional analysis
- Easy operation
- Follow-up assessment with auto tracking function
Non-invasive, real-time imaging and quantitative assessment of retinochoroidal blood flow
Color coded display of blood flow allows easy clinical evaluation and analysis. Quantitative assessment makes follow-up measurements easy because any changes in indices are clearly recognized. Rapid, user-friendly measurement ensures patient comfort.
＜Color blood flow image＞
MBR (Mean Blur Rate)
MBR (Mean Blur Rate) measures relative blood flow velocity which correlates to the actual rate of blood flow. A color map of the MBR data allows intuitive interpretation of onset, progression and follow-up of disease.
- Selectable area with multiple shapes and sizes for analysis (Maximum 6)
- 16 different indices to evaluate retinochoroidal circulation
Optic nerve head analysis
Retina blood vessel analysis
Waveform parameter analysis
- Selectable measurement area of 22 degrees using a fixation target
- One click operation of quick measurements
Follow-up assessment with auto tracking function
Follow-up measurements can be performed in the same area.
The availability of the products differs from country to country depending on the status of approval in each country. Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
|Product / Model name||LASER SPECKLE FLOWGRAPHY LSFG-RetFlow|