- Enhanced combination unit of non contact tonometer and pachymeter
- Automatic calculation of compensated IOP
- Advanced APC (Auto Puff Control) and noise reduction for comfortable tonometry measurement
- Tiltable 5.7-inch color LCD for user-friendly operability
- 3-D auto tracking, auto shot, and auto complete
- ACA mode
Automatic calculation of compensated IOP
The IOP compensation is automatically calculated with automatically measured patient's central corneal thickness.
APC (Auto Puff Control)
The APC achieves a quieter and softer air puff for patient's more comfort.
Tiltable 5.7-inch color LCD
The 5.7-inch color LCD with tilting function offers easy operation even for a standing operator.
3-D auto tracking, auto shot, and auto complete
The ACA mode allows the operator to capture an image of the anterior chamber angle with the Scheimpflug image.
The availability of the products differs from country to country depending on the status of approval in each country. Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
|Product / Model name||NONCONTACT TONO / PACHYMETER NT-530P|