Non-Mydriatic Auto Fundus Camera
- All in one with built-in camera and computer
- Five automated functions for enhanced ease-of-use
- Monitor and indicator for operator assist
- Navigation of stereo and panorama photography
- Low flash intensity and quiet shutter sound
All in one with built-in camera and computer
The AFC-330 has an integrated CCD camera and microcomputer in one compact unit without requiring an external camera and PC. It is virtually "ready to use out of the box".
Five automated functions for enhanced ease-of-use
With five automated functions - 3-D auto tracking, auto focus, auto switching from anterior eye to fundus, auto shot, and auto print / export - the AFC-330 enables seamless photography from start to finish.
Monitor and indicator for operator assist
The anterior eye monitor allows an operator to constantly verify alignment. The focus split indicator shows the amount of focus deviation in the fundus observation screen.
Navigation of stereo and panorama photography
The AFC-330 navigates stereo and panorama photography with target marks displayed on observation screen*.
* Stereo image observation and panorama composition are available with the NAVIS-EX software.
Low flash intensity and quiet shutter sound
The AFC-330 reduces flash intensity by 40% and sound of the shutter by 50% compared to its predecessor, the AFC-230 / 210.
- Optical Coherence Tomography RS-3000 Advance
- Optical Coherence Tomography RS-3000 Lite
- Digital Ophthalmoscope F-10
- Auto Fundus Camera ORION
- Digital Medical Scope VersaCam™ (DS-10)
NOTE: The availability of the products differs from country to country depending on the status of approval in each country. Specifications and design are subject to change.