- Lightweight and compact design
- 5.7-inch color LCD with touchscreen control box
- Stable and reliable green laser
- Multiple scan patterns (only for GYC-500 Vixi)
- Wide range of selectable delivery units
Lightweight and compact design
This multifunction laser is housed in a small console. The space-saving design allows portablility to viertually any room. The GYC-500 can be integrated into the NIDEK CV-30000, ophthalmic surgical system.
5.7-inch color LCD with touchscreen control box
An intuitive graphic user interface and easy-to-read touch screen color LCD allows quick and easy setup and
verification of the scan pattern and treatment parameters.
Stable and reliable green laser
The GYC-500 Vixi / GYC-500 ensures stable laser output by using a solid state laser. Two cooling fans in the console maintain the correct internal temperature.
Multiple scan patterns (only for GYC-500 Vixi)
Incorporating Vixi, scan delivery units, into the GYC-500 enables laser treatments with various scan patterns.
There are 22 preprogrammed scan patterns to allow treatment of varying retinal pathologies.
The GYC-500 Vixi enhances treatment efficiency and reduces patient chair time.
Wide range of selectable delivery units
Scan Delivery Unit
- Scan slit lamp delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800)
- Scan attachable delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800/1600, ZEISS SL130, 30SL/M and HAAG 900BQ)
Single Delivery Unit
- Slit lamp delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800)
- Attachable delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800/1600, ZEISS SL130, 30SL/M and HAAG 900BQ)
- BIO delivery unit (Keeler All Pupil II and HEINE OMEGA 500)
- YAG laser combination delivery unit (NIDEK YC-1800)
- Endophotocoagulation delivery unit (ZEISS and LEICA)
The availability of the products differs from country to country depending on the status of approval in each country. Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
|Product / Model name||GREEN LASER PHOTOCOAGULATOR GYC-500|