You agree to the following Website Privacy Statement, by providing your Personal Information to NIDEK through this Website.
Collection of Personal Information
In general, you are able to browse this Website without providing your Personal information. However, you need to provide your Personal Information to NIDEK when you send inquiries, registrations, etc. to NIDEK.
Purpose of Using Personal Information
NIDEK will appropriately use your Personal Information provided through this Website only for the following purposes. However, NIDEK may use the provided Personal Information for statistics without disclosing your personal identity.
- To respond to your requests or inquiries.
- To provide you with products, services, and event information.
- For any other purposes identified when obtaining your Personal Information.
Management of Personal Information
NIDEK will manage your Personal Information appropriately in accordance with the purpose of use, and endeavor to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, and unauthorized access, etc.
Provision and Disclosure to Third Parties
NIDEK will not provide or disclose your Personal Information to any third parties except for the following cases:
- Your consent has been obtained.
- Operation is entrusted to a third party to achieve the purpose of use.
- Disclosure is required in accordance with laws or regulations.
- Disclosure is immediately required to protect human life, body, or rights, under conditions difficult to obtain your consent.
Providing Personal Information for People Under Age of 16
If you are under the age of 16, you have to obtain consent from a guardian before you provide your Personal Information to NIDEK.
Access to your Personal Information
If you would like to disclose, correct, and delete your Personal Information, contact NIDEK by the e-mail. NIDEK will respond with sincerity to your request within reason.
Coverage of this Statement
NIDEK applies this Website Privacy Statement to the Personal Information provided through the following Websites. However, NIDEK may modify this Website Privacy Statement, or append the necessary information on each Website. When specific terms posted on the Website, such terms shall take precedence over this Website Privacy Statement.
- www.nidek.co.jp (NIDEK CO., LTD. Japanese Website)
- www.nidek.co.jp/nidekopticalclub/ (NIDEK Optical Club Website)
- www.nidek-intl.com (NIDEK CO., LTD. Global Website)
- ophthalmocafe.jp (Ophthalmo@Cafe)
- navis-premiere.jp(NAVIS-CL Premium Club)
- nidek-supplement.jp (NIDEK SUPPLEMENT CLUB)
- store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/nidek-supplement (NIDEK SUPPLEMENT CLUB in Yahoo! Shopping)
In case this Website has links to or from other third party's website ("linked sites"), NIDEK will not be responsible for the security of your Personal Information on these linked sites.
Revisions and Improvements
NIDEK will appropriately revise and improve the Website Privacy Statement in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Inquiries about Personal Information
Public Relations, Planning Department, NIDEK CO., LTD.
For Visitors in Europe
NIDEK will keep your Personal Information securely maintained until such Personal Information becomes no longer necessary for the said purposes. The Personal Information will be automatically recorded on a server computer, however, NIDEK will not use such Personal Information for the purpose of automated decision-making through this Website.
You have the right to access to, rectify, or erase your Personal Information as well as the right to data portability and right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority based on applicable laws and regulations. You may at any time withdraw consent which you have given to NIDEK in relation to your use of this Website.
Last Updated: April 1, 2018
NIDEK CO., LTD.